Click the PREVIEW to see lots of goodies in the packet not shown in the thumbnails.
I like to combine learning about the 4 seasons with my Apple Unit. So I designed the Seasons of my Apple Tree packet. It’s chock full of all sorts of fun activities that reinforce a variety of standards.
I introduce these lessons by reading "The Season’s of Arnold’s Apple Tree", by Gail Gibbons.
The packet includes:
* An emergent reader booklet, which includes 36 Dolch sight words!
* There’s 6-mini pages on a one-page template, for a “just the right size” Itty Bitty booklet, which saves on paper & printing.
* I’ve included an emergent reader in full-color for teachers, as well as black & white for your students.
* There’s an optional last page, so you can Segway into graphing a favorite season, as well as a favorite color apple.
* My personal favorite, is an adorable keepsake 4-seasons tree.
* You can either have children trace their hand and arm, to make the branches and trunk of the tree, or print off my pattern.
* The packet also includes posters, worksheets, pocket chart cards, several games, plus seasonal puzzles that reinforce counting from 1-10, counting backwards from 10-1, as well as skip counting by 2s and 10s.
* The puzzles come in full color, so you can use them for an independent math center, as well as black and white, so kiddos can color, cut and make their own puzzle.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy doing these activities as they learn more about seasons and apples.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the banner at the top, to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.