4 Sets of Interchangeable Slope Task Cards
These four sets of slope task cards contain the same 24 questions in 6 sets of 4 different questions. They can be used to engage students in finding and applying the concept of slope.
The six sets include these topics:
• Finding the slope of a line through two given points.
• Given the slope and one point find two other points on the line.
• Given the slope and one point on a line, find the y-intercept of the line,
• Given two points on a line, what is the slope of the line? What is special about all the points on the line?
• Given two points on a line, if the y-coordinate of one of the points is changed so the slope of the line changes to the opposite of the original line, what would the new y-coordinate be equal to?
• Given two points on a line, what is the x- or y-intercept of the line? Then name one point on the line that is in another quadrant.
This package includes 4 different forms for the same 24 task cards:
Card Set 1: Cards include graphed points and QR codes
Card Set 2: Cards do not include graphed points, but have QR Codes
Card Set 3: Cards include graphed points and no QR Codes
Card Set 4: Cards do not include graphed points or any QR Codes
There are many ways these cards can be used to differentiate the lesson. The teacher can differentiate the lesson by setting up different stations or assigning students to complete only certain cards.
A lesson can also be differentiated by interchanging the cards from the four sets of cards. The QR Codes are also printed on small business side cards to give the teacher options as to when the students use the QR codes.
By providing a graph for each problem, students will be solving the problem graphically and analytically.
In addition to the solutions being available through the QR codes a full set of solutions are included.