-For 80% of students to identify the elements in the beginning of a story (Who, When, Where) using narrative icons.
- For 80% of students to be able to identify the ‘what happened’ (the initial problem) in a story using narrative icons
Activity: Short Stories
The Clinician will read short (4 sentence) stories to the children. Then the clinician will ask Who, When. Where and What happened questions to the children. Once the students answer the question, they are able to colour in or glue something on their activity sheet.
- Four Short stories
- Pictures related to short stories (Black and White)
- Comprehension questions and answers to the stories
- Detailed rationale
- Steps to make the activity harder
- Steps to make the activity easier
Jasmeet Kaur Flora ©