Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Perfect for special education and speech therapy, this 4 Step Sequencing Boom Cards Bundle lets your students practice their sequencing skills in fun and engaging themes! These no prep no print sequencing activities feature four short stories of 4 steps each - and then students are asked to sequence the steps at the end of each story, dragging each action to the right order numbered 1-4.
This bundle features the following themes and stories:
- Back to School - getting ready, making lunch, hand washing, and bedtime
- Fall - picking apples, raking leaves, carving a pumpkin, and making a caramel apple
- Winter - getting dressed for cold weather, building a snowman, making vegetable soup, and baking cookies
- Thanksgiving - cooking a turkey, making a pumpkin pie, cleaning up toys, and setting the table
- Christmas - decorating a Christmas tree, wrapping a present, baking gingerbread cookies, and an elf building a toy
- Valentine's Day - painting a picture, making a valentine, mailing a valentine, and making pancakes
- Chores - doing laundry, making your bed, washing windows, and washing dishes
- Hygiene - washing your face, washing your hands, brushing your teeth, and washing your hair
- Desserts - root beer float, baking a cake, making milkshakes, and baking apple pie
- Food - making lemonade, building a burger, making applesauce, and popping popcorn
- School Day - eating breakfast, starting the school day, cafeteria lunch, and making slime
- Spring - getting dressed for rain, flying a kite, planting seeds, and building a birdhouse
- Summer - building a sandcastle, selling lemonade, catching a fish, and making a banana split
- Camping - setting up camp, having a picnic, finding a bird's nest, and washing the dog
☝ Click the preview above for a playable sneak peek!
- A link to a Boom Learning deck of web-based digital task cards - the link to the bundle is in the bonus file
- Fun and interactive drag and drop game that helps students stay engaged during language therapy
- After each story, students are asked to sequence the 4 steps
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
This purchase is for a single user only. if you know someone that would love it, additional licenses are available to buy, or you can direct them to my store. if you share links, you run the risk of a boom audit. Thank you for your understanding!
✏️ Email email@example.com
✨ Instagram ✨ Facebook ✨ Pinterest
❤️ Follow My Store for 50% off new resources for the first 24 hours
✨ You can get TpT credits for future purchases by rating this and any other resource under 'My Purchases'