These 4 word work centers will provide your students with fun learning opportunities! Each center includes a worksheet and an answer sheet. The target group for these centers are 1st graders, but it would also be great for advanced kindergarten students or 2nd grade review activities.
1) Frosty Order A-B-C: Sort the words into the correct alphabetical order.
2) Gingerbread Girl: Sort the hard and soft g words onto the correct cookie.
3) Sort the Stockings: Put the stockings in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
4) Mitten Match: Match the mitten pairs to make a compound word.
Here are some more winter themed products for lower elementary grades:
* Arctic Animals Research Papers
* Gingerbread Addition Game
* Frosty Families Freebie
* Winter Poetry Collection Literacy Posters
* Mrs. Claus' Worksheets Freebies
* North Pole Express Noun Scoot
* Winter Rhyming Game
* Yes, Virginia! Reader
* 4 Word Work Centers for Winter