PLEASE NOTE: If you own Bell Ringer Bundle, you already have these questions! This is a set of 40 questions featuring all levels of Bloom's Taxonomy—from easy to the most difficult and brain stretching critical thinking. Questions are based on every body system plus medical terminology. AND they're also on TASK CARDS, so you can use them in different ways! Be sure to browse my store for "Bell Ringer Bundle" to save. You get 4 questions each on the following categories:
• MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
WAYS TO USE THEM:
• BELL RINGERS: Write a question on the board OR project it overhead
• FOCUS & REVIEW: Choose a question to get class started
• CLOSURE: Use a set of questions to end class
• QUIZ: Make a quiz from the questions
• BONUS QUESTIONS on tests
• REVIEW: Can be used as an end of semester review!
• GAME QUESTIONS
• EXIT SLIPS: Give each student a card. Student must answer the question before they can exit the class.
• CLASS DISCUSSION: These are super useful for class discussions that make students THINK, and help them (and the teacher too) learn.
• SEPARATE LIST OF QUESTIONS for teacher with…
• ANSWER KEY/rationales in easily distinguishable red letters
• TASK CARDS READY TO PRINT, CUT, & LAMINATE!
• REAL LIFE SCENARIOS that stimulate CRITICAL THINKING and class discussion! Great to have during teacher observation
***DON’T FORGET YOUR REWARDS POINTS! *** Leave feedback→Earn points →Spend on TpT!