1. 40 complete and well-written lesson plans or activities in reading comprehension. Ready for print-out and use by your students.
2. All lesson plans available in Microsoft Word and PDF files.
3. Directions, rules, and exercises for each lesson.
4. Stories included: Declaration of Independence, the Lowest Animal, the Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock, To Build a Fire, the Raven, Children’s Stories, Mark Spitz, MLK I Have a Dream, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Jonah and the Whale, Heavenly Christmas Tree, Chief Seattle, Judaism and Christianity, Sale in Desert, Book of Enoch, Big Bang Theory, Paradise Lost and more.
5. Other lessons: Timeline, Dialectical Journal, Character Analysis, Main Idea, Short Story Generic Questions, Sequence Chart, Book Report Questions, Compare and Contrast, Context Clues, Descriptive Words, Make a Test, Plot Summary, Who What When Where.