PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Grab a partner and share in the yoga fun with 40 partner yoga poses for kids!
Try all your favorite poses with a partner. Practice Seated Cat Pose, Tree Pose, and Downward-Facing Dog Pose, all modified for partners to practice together. An index and pose instructions are included. Instantly download, print, and practice!
Download these 90 digital yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an index card, pose instructions, 40 cards with illustrations of the yoga poses, and 40 matching description cards.
What’s included in these Partner yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 40 Partner Yoga pose cards
• 40 matching description cards
• All cards are full color
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Partner yoga pose cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on