Free Preview of my "40 Weeks of Algebra Review for Geometry Students" worksheets. The topic of this worksheet is Solving Multi-Step Equations.
If you enjoy this worksheet, please consider purchasing the full download, located here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/40-Weeks-of-Algebra-Review-for-Geometry-Students-2407720
and described below:
Instructions: These worksheets are meant to be used with Geometry students who have taken an Algebra 1 course previously. There are 36 Algebra topics as well as 4 Family Math Connections worksheets intended to get the entire family talking about mathematics. The worksheets may be used in any order. Most worksheets have 10 questions, and I assign the worksheet at the beginning of the week, and have it due at the end of the week. It’s not so overwhelming, where students might be turned off by it, and the borders and clip keep things fun. Another thing that I like to do is find an internet link to a good teaching video of the topic, and post that link for my struggling students each week.
1. First quarter family math connections
2. Evaluate expressions
3. Order of operations
4. Properties of real numbers
5. Square roots: simplify, add, subtract
6. Square roots: multiply, divide, rationalize
7. Solving multi-step equations
8. Ratio and proportion
9. Manipulating literal equations Add things like solve for x in terms of y, solve for x/y, etc.
10. Second Quarter Family Math Connections
11. Graphing linear equations
12. Slope and rate of change
13. Equations of parallel and perpendicular lines---Yes or no?
14. Writing linear equations
15. Solving inequalities
16. Compound inequalities
17. Absolute value equations
18. Absolute value inequalities
19. Third Quarter Family Math Connections
20. Solve systems of linear equations by substitution or elimination
21. Properties of exponents
22. Zero and negative exponents
23. Scientific notation
24. Operations with polynomials
25. Factor quadratics with a = 1
26. Factor quadratics with a not equal to 1
27. Factor special quadratics
28. Fourth Quarter Family Math Connections
29. Solve quadratics using square roots
30. Solve quadratics using completing the square
31. Solve quadratics using quadratic formula.
32. Solve radical equations
33. Divide Polynomials
34. Simplify rational expressions
35. Multiply and divide rational expressions
36. Add and subtract rational expressions
37. Solve rational equations
39. More Probability
40. Mean, Median, Mode
Thank you for purchasing my product!
This may be used in the Buyer’s classroom, but may NOT be posted on the Internet, including a classroom website or district website, even if password protected.
You may share it with members of your department, but be sure to purchase the additional licenses to cover the number of additional teachers.
If you are not the original purchaser of this item, please download it from my TeachersPayTeachers store before using it in your classroom. Remember, we are all underpaid, overworked teachers trying to make it in this world!