42 Printable Math Games for Middle School & Upper Elementary Students
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The ultimate solution to all your math printable needs - the "Buy My Store - Math Mega Bundle"!Are you tired of sifting through hundreds of products, trying to decide which ones to buy now and which ones to save for later? Look no further! With this bundle, you'll have access to all of my math printPrice $397.00Original Price $520.00Save $123.00
- Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to teach math to your 6th grade students? Look no further than our 6th Grade File Folder Math Games Vol 1!This download includes a variety of printable math games specifically designed for 6th graders. These games will help reinforce math skills and make lPrice $24.00Original Price $34.00Save $10.00
- What are file folder games?File folder games, or printable games, are helpful resources that can be downloaded, printed, and used like any other board game after they are folded and glued correctly. We pattern our games after popular kid's games like tic tac toe and rummy which makes kids catch on tPrice $34.00Original Price $51.00Save $17.00
- What are file folder games?File folder games, or printable games, are helpful resources that can be downloaded, printed, and used like any other board game after they are folded and glued correctly. We pattern our games after popular kid's games like tic tac toe and rummy which makes kids catch on tPrice $24.00Original Price $34.00Save $10.00
- Included in this bundle is my best selling book:42 Printable Math Games for Middle School & Upper Elementary Students"This is a great resource. I was able to find games that supported both my 7th and 8th grade math classes!" -- Emily B. "How did I every teach without these! Thanks for creating gPrice $24.00Original Price $34.00Save $10.00
- All kids love learning with games. Math games are a great alternative to reinforce math skills that isn’t a worksheet. These books do NOT repeat math games, making this bundle the go to resource for finding a game to fit any unit!Included in this Bundle:42 Printable Math Games for Middle School &Price $41.00Original Price $68.00Save $27.00
Printable Middle School File Folder Math Games - Math Teachers, Look No Further!
42 printable math games for upper elementary and middles school students, easy-to-setup for any math class, when laminated these can be made into math board games for middle school that can be used over and over again.
***Check out the PREVIEW above for 3 FREE Sample Math Games from this book!***
WHAT IS A MATH FILE FOLDER GAME?
A Math File Folder Game fits in a folder making it easy to use and ready at a moment's notice. Very few other items are required. You'll need to construct or reproduce the included game boards and have playing cards and dice handy. A few games use other types of geometric manipulatives that are standard items in most elementary and middle school classrooms.
This value-packed book contains 42 math games that will give your students so much fun they'll forget they're actually learning mathematics! But don't be fooled. Just because games are exciting doesn't mean that they're not built upon solid educational benefits.
Students will learn basic skills, problem solving, and critical thinking across a wide variety of mathematical topics: measurement, arithmetic, algebra, and geometry.
Here are some of the specific topics covered:
congruence, similarity, perimeter, area, volume, linear measurement in standard and metric units, generating and analyzing patterns and relationships, practice and strategy with the four basic operations, understanding of fractions, both equivalence and ordering, modeling with mathematics, relationships between 2-D and 3-D objects, probability models, greatest common factor, least common multiple, prime factorization, ratio, proportion, and percent, liquid volumes, classification of angles, graphing on a coordinate plane, complementary and supplementary angles, rules for divisibility, operations with integers and rational numbers, absolute value, integer exponents, radicals, one variable equations, Pythagorean Theorem, statistical variability and measures of central tendency
Math File Folder Games also offer teachers another benefit. They align to the US Common Core Standards and Common Core Mathematical Practices.
By using Math Games at home or in your classroom with your upper elementary, middle school, or high school kids, you can provide them with hours of fun-filled learning time. And the best part is you'll get into the spirit and enjoy yourself, too!
Here is a few Free Samples to try out:
- Factors: Multiples, Factors, Composites and Primes Game
- Equation Rummy: Solving Equations Game