42 The Jackie Robinson Film Reflection Questions to help analyze the Movie 42 for Black History Month. It is an excellent production. Its historic, educational, challenging, fun, and invites discussion and critical thinking. Using five reflection questions, at 3 points each, this guide is a great way to get students thinking and talking about the movie. Its an excellent watch in my 8th Grade Social Studies class, and perfect for Black History Month or any time of the year.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged