Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
English and Spanish Bundle
Students willI compare and order whole numbers up to 100,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =.
Included in this activity you will find two playing mats and playing cards. Laminate the mats and the cards. Students will be able to record their number on the mat in standard form with dry erase marker if laminated.
1. Mix and place the deck of cards face down.
2. All players should take one card from the deck and compare their card.
3. The person with the greatest number will keep the cards taken.
4. When there are no more cards in the deck each member will count the cards in their pile.
5. The player with the most cards will win.