First Quarter Word Problems
This product contains 45 one and two step addition and subtraction word problems created for the first quarter of school. The problems include the following features.
• They have a label with the type of word problem. *
• They are large enough that each problem can easily be seen if using an interactive board.
• There is a work area for individual use or use on an interactive board.
• The problems are editable so you can use your student’s names in the word problems and cut/paste and enlarge them for the interactive board.
* Problem types include:
• Add to: Result unknown, Change unknown, Start unknown
• Take from: Difference unknown, Change unknown, Start unknown
• Compare: Difference unknown, Change amount unknown, Amount of set unknown
This product rotates through all of the word problem types every two weeks. The problems are based on a weekly theme. The first quarter weekly themes are:
School Supplies, Dogs, Rocks, Fruits, Desserts, Money, Beach, Columbus, and Marbles
To see 180 Word Problems for the full year bundle click here:
To see the other quarters word problems click below to go to my store. Then click Math Activities and Games under Custom Categories on the top left.
To visit my store click here:
Jan Ayotte's Academic Alley