These are my daily math pages that I use in my classroom as the basis for my daily math practice and open ended math lesson. These can be used as bell ringers, or homework, or daily practice. There are 30+ double sided daily math sheets to help your students master the concepts of addition and subtraction. These are great for differentiated instruction
Each page follows the three part lesson format with a working on it section, word problem, and reflection section. Perfect to complement your math instruction program.
Questions Included incorporate
- Addition and subtraction of 3 and 4 digit numbers
- Mental math strategies
- Student generated algorithms
- Standard algorithm
- Single and multi-step word problems
- Easily differentiated practice pages for a variety of levels
- Used for both Ontario curriculum grade 4 and 5
- Applicable to common core
Great for Bell work/Bell Ringers or Homework too.
These pages are not editable but it does include a blank template to easily add your own questions to the package.
Answers are included