These detailed long range plans for a 4/5 split class include:
• Easy Colour Coded Form
• Suggested Read Alouds for Language
• Character Traits Built into Language Instruction
• Writing Forms
• Coordinated Units between Grades
• Big Ideas for Every Unit
• Inquiry Questions for Science and Social Studies Units
• Culminating Task for Science and Social Studies
• Blank PDF Document Template So You Can Create Your Own Version
(copy and paste not available)
Please note that my complete long range plans are provided in an non editable PDF copy only.
That means you will only be able to use these as a guide to create your own.
You are unable to copy, paste, or edit any of the text
Here’s what teachers are saying:
Teaching combined grades is so tough...but this is going to make my life so much easier!
So amazingly helpful. I had to jump into a 4/5 class part way through the year and these really helped me get ahead on the planning.
Thank you for sharing this! I am teaching a split for the first time, and I have been so overwhelmed that I have not had the time to properly put together a full long range plan. I thought I would have to make a few adjustments here and there, seeing as I am an FI teacher, but this looks great! I can easily apply the language concepts to both English and French.
Want to learn more about inquiry-based teaching? Come join my FB group and listen to live broadcasts from me.