Originally designed for staycations and busy moms, this 45 Summer Activities Pack is great for both at home and in the classroom. Created by 20 "blogger" Moms, this resource pack is a wonderful collection of ecclectic summer activities and crafts. Open ended ideas aimed at 2 - 9yrs olds.
In this 87 page printable pack you will get:
- Printable planning pages (Summer Routine, Basic Art Kid, Tasks etc)
- Four themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas that are open-ended and perfect for kids aged 2 – 9 . Many activities, come with extension ideas, so you can make more of the activities you love best. The themes encompass – Water, Nature, Art and Sensory Play – the perfect themes to make your Summer brilliant.
- Each activity is layed out on one handy printable worksheet
- Many of the activities focus on outdoor play relevant all year round or of particular interest to Forest School Teachers
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, and etc.
- Book recommendations