E3 Chemistry Googleable Bundle - 61-Lesson Read & Learn Lessons and Interactive Google Form Worksheet Activities.
With this bundle, you and your students will get a whole school year of chemistry Lesson Reading and Skill Worksheet Activities to support your in-class, virtual, or hybrid education model.
- Prep-free, paperless, and easy to assign on Google Classroom
- Contact-free and easy online access work for students
- Automatic and touch-free grading for teachers.
- Consistent type of work throughout the school year.
This bundle consists of my 44 Googleable Worksheet and Reading Material products, which cover all of my 61 NYS Regents chemistry core lessons in the twelve topics listed below. Multiple lessons are included in some of the worksheets.
Please Click on Each Product to Preview.
Each product contains
1. Online Reading Lesson from my E3 Chemistry Review Book
- Provides students with an essential review of key materials and skills needed to answer all questions in the Google Form Activity Worksheet.
- Emphasis on NYS Regents chemistry core curriculum concepts
- Easy-to-read, learn, and understand materials for all students.
- No downloading, instant one-click access within the google form worksheet.
- Excellent reading for students who have missed a lesson or needing extra instruction on this topic
2. Interactive Google Form Skill Activities and Practice Questions
- Sets of skill tasks and practice multiple choice questions in this bundle
- Easy quick fill-in-blank short answer form
- Easy click-and-select grid answer choices
- Auto-grading setting when a completed assignment is submitted by students.
- Editable so you can add or remove questions or change settings
A Whole-Year of Chemistry Reading and Googleable Worksheets.
12 Topics. 61 Lessons. Almost 200 Sets of Questions and nearly 1500 Questions.
- Matter, Energy, and Change
- Periodic Table
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
- Chemical Formulas and Types of Reactions
- Moles and Stoichiometry
- Aqueous Solutions
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Kinetics and Equilibrium
- Organic Chemistry
- Redox and Electrochemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry