47 Fraction Activities Bundle (Task Cards, Games, Hands-On) Grades 4-6
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
These fraction activities will help your students practice fractions in a fun hands-on way! This set includes 6 low-prep probability stations perfect for exploring probability skills and critical thinking. Quick and easy setup plus clear student directions make these activities perfect for centers or substitute days, too!
This bundle has all my fraction activities and is designed to help children in fourth and fifth-grade master fractions. The activities include task cards, games, hands-on activities with manipulatives, and much more.
Here's what you'll get:
- An Introduction To Fractions: Practice recognizing fractions and visual models, play games with fractions of a set, study numerators, and denominators
- 10 Equivalent Fraction Activities
- 5 Comparing Fraction Activities
- 2 Dividing Whole Numbers with an Answer as a Fraction
- 5 Converting Fractions to Decimals Activities
- 5 Subtracting Fractions with Denominators that are the Same
- 4 Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators: This has games and activities to help children add fractions using models and number lines
- 1 Subtracting Mixed Numbers Activity
- 4 Multiplying Fractions By Whole Numbers
- 4 Multiplying Fraction By Fractions
- 5 Activities for Dividing Fractions By Fractions
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the pages, gather the materials listed, and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary A. says, "This is helping me supplement my curriculum so that I can help my students understand fractions better. A wonderful bundle that includes so much! My students are enjoying the games, too!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jessica F. says, "My students found this resource really engaging. There were so many different games and activities, which makes it very versatile. This resource can be used across a range of grades and contexts."
You may also like…
→ 4 Activities To Practice Basic Division Facts
→ Multiplication and Division Bundle | Grades 3 - 5
→ Division Cut and Paste with Arrays, Number Lines, and Grouping
Copyright © You’ve Got This Math.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.