These task cards are designed to go along with Chapters 6A and 6B of the Spanish textbook. It has 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of all the different vocabulary and grammar covered in those chapters.. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like filling in the blanks with the present perfect, writing the past participle for verbs given, identifying vocabulary words from pictures, translating vocabulary words from English to Spanish, conjugating irregular preterite tense verbs like PREFERIR, PEDIR y DORMIR, answering true or false questions about when reflexive verbs are used, writing all the indirect object pronouns, re-writing grammatically-incorrect sentences, answering multiple choice questions, and responding to questions in complete sentences.
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
These task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless!
This set is included in my Spanish Realidades 2 Task Cards Bundle which includes ALL TEN of my Realidades 2 task card sets. Save 25% off the list price when you buy the money-saving bundle! Click HERE to see it!
Included with this set:
• Student response sheet
• 48 different task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Copy of my blog post in which I share seven of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class!
• Answer key
Need another engaging activity to help your students learn the vocabulary and grammar covered in these chapters? Check out the super fun Realidades 2 Capítulo 6A Pesca and Realidades 2 Capítulo 6B Pesca games by clicking the link! Put the two together and you’ve got a perfect sub plan!
Click the links below to check out my other task card sets!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your tasks cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a life saver. Thanks!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my task cards!
La Profe Plotts