These task cards are designed to go along with Capítulo 1 of the Spanish textbook Realidades 3. There are 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of all the different vocabulary and grammar covered in Chapter 1. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like filling in the blank with the correct form of preterite and imperfect verbs, conjugating regular and irregular preterite and imperfect tense verbs like PODER and SER in all their forms, identifying vocabulary words in pictures, re-writing grammatically-incorrect sentences correctly, answering multiple choice questions, and responding to questions in complete sentences.
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. There are TWO versions included with this zip file: one with the colored background in the preview and another more ink-friendly version that has a plain white background for all the task cards.
These task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! See the included blog post for lots of ideas!
Included with this set:
• Student response sheet
• 48 different task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Copy of my blog post in which I share seven of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class!
• Answer key
Click the links below to check out my other Realidades task card sets!
**MORE REALIDADES 3 TASK CARDS COMING SOON!**
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your tasks cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a life saver. Thanks!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or upcoming sales? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and new resources (except the already-discounted bundles) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click the green star by my store name to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts