PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Want to review everything your students learned in Spanish 2 before they leave for the summer OR go over Spanish 2 concepts at the beginning of Spanish 3 to refresh your students' memories? This task card set comes with 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while reviewing topics learned in Spanish 2. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating regular and irregular preterite and imperfect verbs, as well as reflexive verbs, filling in the blank with the correct form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, answering multiple choice translation questions, re-writing sentences with an indirect or direct object pronoun, identifying rooms of the house and household items from pictures given, and fixing the grammatically-incorrect sentences.
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
Here is a list of the topics covered in this set:
* Indirect object pronouns
* Direct object pronouns
• Student response sheet
• 48 different task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Copy of my blog post in which I share seven of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class!
• Answer key
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• Leave them hanging around the room and use them as a fast finisher activity when students are done with assignments
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless!
There are also *Spanish 1 Review Task Cards* available! Click the link to see them!
Looking for other activities to review these topics? These task cards pair really well with my super fun Spanish 2 Review Jeopardy-style Trivia Game! You can also check out the Spanish Reflexive Verbs Jeopardy-Style Trivia Game, Irregular Preterite Tense Verbs Jeopardy-Style Trivia Game, Preterite vs. Imperfect Jeopardy-Style Trivia Game, Imperfect Tense (Regular and Irregular) ¡Cucharas! Game, and 48 Using Present Progressive With Chores Task Cards!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your tasks cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a life saver. Thanks!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or upcoming sales? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and new resources (except the already-discounted bundles) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click the green star by my store name to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts