Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Spanish reflexive verb task card set has 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of reflexive verbs in the present tense. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating a reflexive verb in all its forms, filling in the blank with the missing reflexive verb or subject in a sentence, writing complete Spanish sentences from prompts given, re-writing grammatically-incorrect sentences correctly, and answering multiple choice questions.
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in a zip file with two versions- one that is full color like in the thumbnails and a second more ink-friendly set that has a plain white background.!
Reflexive verb task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 12 ideas are included!
• Student response sheet
• 48 different task cards (full color version)
• 48 different task cards (ink-friendly version)
• 6 blank cards
• Answer key
• PDF with 12 ideas for using task cards in class!
This set is included in my Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets. Save 25% off the list price when you buy the GROWING bundle! Click the link to see it!
Need another reflexive verbs activity? This resource pairs really well with my Spanish Reflexive Verbs Jeopardy-Style Trivia Game! Click the link to see it!
Click the links below to check out some of my other task card sets!
Here are some things buyers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your tasks cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a life saver. Thanks!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts