This file is NOT EDITABLE!
Simply print, write, and laminate for your lessons.
- This version of Bump has a trail around the edges where you can write your words, letters, or facts. I sell a different template product with just the inner shapes - no trail. Click here for a Bump game without a trail - just shapes
- The found here - Editable Bump Games
LESS THAN 20¢ per game!!
Customize the games for math, phonics, alphabet, sight words, vocabulary, and foreign languages. Includes colorful game boards, game pieces, spinners and directions for less than 20¢ per game.
What is Bump?
BUMP is a very fun game for pairs or small groups of children to play. Many teachers use BUMP as a math game. However, I envision BUMP to be used across the curriculum.
For younger students BUMP can be used for:
- identifying alphabet letters
- color words
For older students, BUMP can be used for:
- multiplication and other math facts
- ELA such as word families and homophones
- foreign languages such as Spanish vocabulary or Hebrew alphabet.
How to use:
2) Manually write your own curriculum (sight or spelling words, math problems, Spanish alphabet, etc) in each game space/box. (You can find the found here - Editable Bump Games)
4) Keep the games and game pieces in a file folder in a center, or use for small group instruction. 2-3 players per game board.
It is easy peasy!
Game boards, spinners, dice, printable game pieces, and instructions for both teachers/parents and students. Games for every season and selected American holidays, as well as selected science and social studies themes.
Themes included are:
Apple 1 Bump
Apple 2 Bump
Pumpkin Harvest Bump
Falling Leaves Bump
Fall Colors Bump
Rosh Hashanah Bump (Jewish)
Sukkot Bump (Jewish)
Candy Corn Bump
Dia de Los Muertos Bump (Mexican)
Veterans Day Bump (USA)
Remembrance Day Bump (Canada)
Martin Luther King, Jr. Bump
Football Bump (which is great for the American Superbowl)
Groundhog Day Bump
Chinese New Year Bump
Dental Awareness Bump
Valentine's Day Bump
Presidents’ Day Bump
Reading Bump (Read Across America)
Luck of The Irish Bump (for St. Patrick's Day)
Earth Day Bump
Passover Bump (Jewish)
Cinco de Mayo (Mexican Event)
Mother's Day Bump
Armed Forces Day Bump (USA)
Father's Day Bump
Memorial Day Bump (USA)
July 4th Bump (USA Independence)
Space Bump #1
Space Bump #2
Bubble Gum Bump
The Bubble Gum, Chocolate, and Candy Bump games have a generic theme that can be used for any classroom party with candy, or a birthday party theme.
Filled with lots of seasonally themed games instead of religious games. Many of us live in a multicultural neighborhood. I included a selection of a few religious Bump games, but not all the holidays of all religions. There are many seasonal-related themes, such as Apples, Pumpkins, and Leaves, Winter, Gingerbread, and Penguins, Spring, Earth Day, and Bee Bump games, as well as a Beach and Vacation summer themed games. There are social studies and science themes such as Dental Awareness, Martin Luther King, Jr., Earth Day, Ocean, and Outer Space Bump games.
All that, for of the school year! What a terrific deal!
Do you have a low printing budget?
You don't have to reprint game pieces and spinners for each holiday/season. Just print one single game board and some "regular" game pieces which I included, or use your own game pieces, and print the generic spinner which I included. This saves you money and ink as only the game boards are printed for each holiday or season, not the game pieces and spinners, too.
For teachers who want a matching set, print each page - game board, game pieces, and spinner page for each theme. __________________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by!
- FOLLOW my TpT store so you will find out when I have store sales and new products
- Earn credits toward other TpT purchases by rating products from your "MY PURCHASES" tab.
- To see all my store products, click on my store name- Brain-based Learning Hub.
- Let's connect on social media: Facebook & Pinterest