This is an assessment that is aligned with the 4.G.1 common core math standard.
The assessment includes 10 multiple choice questions.
-10 problems on the G.1 standard broken down as:
(3) questions on identifying angles within shapes.
(1) question on identifying an angle on a clock.
(2) questions on identifying parallel lines within shapes and figures.
(2) questions on identifying perpendicular lines within a figure and a letter.
(1) question on identifying parallel AND perpendicular lines within shapes.
(1) question on differentiating between lines, line segments, and rays within a figure.
An answer key is included in the document. The questions were designed in such a way as to what a student would see on their end of grade test.
This assessment would go well with my other product that covers the learning of this standard: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/4G1-SMART-Board-Lessons-41-Slides-1-week-of-instruction-1172601
Please let me know how I can improve these for you. Thank you for your interest in my product!