This CCSS aligned activity is a great way for students to practice the 4.G.1 standard (identifying lines and angles).
This resource can be used along with our other 4.G.1 resources:
4.G.1 Practice Sheets: Lines & Angles (14 Sheets)
4.G.1 Assessment: Lines & Angles
4.G.1 Poster Set: Lines & Angles (12 Posters)
4.G.1 Task Cards: Lines & Angles (32 Cards)
4.G.1 Matching Cards: Lines & Angles (24 Matching Pairs)
….or purchase our 4.G.1 Bundle
and save 20%. The bundle includes: 14 practice sheets, poster set, assessment & review, station activity, matching cards & task cards.
**If you are purchasing the bundle, you do not need to purchase this product. It is included in the bundle. :) **
There are 4 different sorting activities includes in this resource:
- SORT #1 - Students will sort 24 pairs of lines as parallel, perpendicular, or intersecting.
- SORT #2 - Students will sort 24 angles as acute, obtuse, right, or straight.
- SORT #3 - Students will sort 24 shapes according to the absence or presence of parallel or perpendicular lines.
- SORT #4 - Students will sort 24 shapes according to the number of a certain type of angle. (Ex: 2 right angles, or no right angles)
Each sort includes:
- Direction Page (Recording Sheet)
- Direction Page (No Recording Sheet)
- Station Sign
- Poster (for Sorting)
- 24 Cards (to sort)
- Blank Cards (to make your own or have students create their own)
- Recording Sheet (2 to a page)
- Answer Key
Teacher direction pages are also included.
Enjoy! Teaching Together,
Kathleen & Mande'