Also included in
- Get your students moving and learning with these fun egg hunts! 60 Review CardsPoetry (elements, vocabulary, figurative language)Adding and Subtracting FractionsFinding Equivalent FractionsStudents LOVE hunting around your room, the school, or around the playground for hidden eggs. Inside the hidden$3.20$4.00Save $0.80
Get your students moving and learning with this fun 4th grade adding and subtracting fractions EGG HUNT! Hide the mini task cards inside plastic Easter eggs, hide the eggs, and watch your students LOVE learning and reviewing fractions. This class favorite has students interacting with equivalent fractions and adding and subtracting fraction practice problems.
- find equivalent fractions
- determine if two given fractions are equivalent (visual and numeric)
- practice adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators
- practice adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
-30 Task Cards, both numeric and visual
-Student Answer Sheet
**Students should be able to find a common denominator to solve some of the addition and subtraction problems.
This resource also makes a great math center. Simply place the eggs in a basket for students to solve during rotations instead of hiding them. If you're looking to adapt this into fraction worksheets you can print the resource and place it into page protectors. Students can use dry erase markers to solve. Use this as an assessment to wrap up your fractions unit. It makes a great adding and subtracting fractions game to check how your students are doing. It also can be used in a small group setting to teach a fraction lesson. Hook your students by starting a fraction lesson by passing out eggs to a few students. Have each student read it aloud for the group to solve!
I hope your students love this as much as mine do!
(4th Grade Fractions PDF, Answer Key Included)