These 5 4.NF.4 fraction exit slips are the perfect way to check for understanding and mastery in a quick way at the end of your lesson.
1. Print the page you need to use. There are 6 cards per page. (I usually print them on colored paper!)
2. Students will take 2-3 minutes at the end of the class to answer the recall or application questions.
3. Look over each card and sort them into 3 piles - "Got It", "Almost There", and "Re-Teach Needed".
4. Use the data to guide your instruction. (I usually record what my students got in my data binder using a 1, 2, or 3 with 3 being the highest, so I can monitor students' mastery of all skills.)
Decomposing a Fraction into a Product of a Whole Number and a Unit Fraction
* Multiples of Fractions
* Multiplying a Fraction by a Whole Number
* Multiplying a Whole Number by a Mixed Number
* Multiplying a Fraction by a Whole Number Story Problems
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me! Also, make sure to leave feedback to save money on future purchases!