This is an assessment that is aligned with the 4.NF.6 common core math standard.
The assessment includes 10 multiple choice questions:
-10 problems on the NF.6 standard broken down as:
(1) question on converting a decimal to a fraction
(2) questions on using a fraction model and converting to an equivalent decimal
(2) questions on converting decimals to expanded fraction and decimal form
(2) questions on plotting decimals/fractions on a number line
(3) questions on problem solving with decimals and fractions through word problems
An answer key is included in the document. The questions were designed in such a way as to what a student would see on their end of grade test.
This assessment would go well with my other product that covers the learning of this standard: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/4NF6-SMART-Board-Lessons-53-Slides-1-week-of-instruction-1104149
Please let me know how I can improve these for you. Thank you for your interest in my product!