Products in this Bundle (2)
This is a bundle of my 4th & 5th Grade Digital Math Warm-Ups. Please see the individual listings for more information about each.
This digital 4th & 5th grade math resource is perfect for morning work, beginning of class warm ups, homework, or even as a station during rotations. This 180 page resource spirals the 4th & 5th grade standards for your students throughout the year. Instead of copying 180 pages for your students, just assign this resource and you have morning work ready to go for the year! Check out the video preview to see how it works!
This resource begins the year with review of the previous grade standards and gradually adds in the current grade standards all while increasing in difficulty.
Features of this resource:
- Spiral review of all 4th/5th grade math standards
- This is a DIGITAL resource for use with Chromebooks, laptops, iPads, and anything else where you can access
- Includes a Google Slide and Powerpoint version
- Interactive for students to engage with the resource while reviewing important concepts
What is included?
- 180 pages of problems separated into four Google Slides or PowerPoint files.
- Teacher's guide with tips and tricks for the resource
- 180 page answer key with tutorials for printing
- Video tutorials showing how to access the files and assign them in Google Classroom.
- Support for using the resources from me
- ONE EDITABLE slide in case you have something specific you want your students to work on
Breakdown of each day:
- Daily number of the day where students must give the word, expanded, and base 10 version of the number.
- "Quick Check" reviews a quick item that students need to know. Sometimes it is a building block for content that will be coming up in the resource. Sometimes it's a quick review of something they should already know.
- "Spiral Review" is a word problem that digs deeper into the standard and gets students thinking. These problems start with simple place value, rounding, and whole numbers and then gradually add in decimals, fractions, measurement, and geometry all while continue to revisit a variety of standards throughout the year.
What is the cost for multiple teachers?
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺