Products in this Bundle (4)
These self-checking Math Fluency Activities were made using Google Sheets. An Excel version is also included. There are 2 levels of each math activity, so you can differentiate as needed.
★ Included in this Bundle
♻ More Digital Math Pixel Art
- 3rd Grade Digital Math Pixel Art Bundle - All Standards
- 4th Grade Digital Math Pixel Art Bundle - All Standards
- 5th Grade Digital Math Pixel Art Bundle - All Standards
★ HOW IT WORKS
This math fluency activity is like a paperless color by code activity. Students enter their answers in the answer column. If the answers are correct, the image starts to appear. Colors do not appear for incorrect answers.
You can quickly assign each student a copy of the paperless math fluency activity using Google Classroom.
★ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Sheets
- You must have a Google email to use with Google Classroom
- Having a Google Classroom account will help you stay organized and easily assign the slides
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Sheets
3. Organize the activity in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
5. Make sure you select 'Make a Copy for Each Student'
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review