4th Grade Addition and Subtraction Unit - Decimals, Estimating, Rounding TEKS
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Also included in
- Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stressPrice $189.25Original Price $378.50Save $189.25
Everything you need for a TEKS centered 4th grade addition and subtraction unit! Your students will enjoy practicing addition and subtraction word problems, estimating, rounding numbers and decimals, and adding and subtracting decimals with all of the engaging activities included in this unit! All of the worksheets, printables, games, and task cards are designed with STAAR testing in mind.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This TEKS add and subtract resource is also a part of the . Check it out and get everything you need to teach 4th grade math this year!
This comprehensive adding and subtracting bundle covers adding and subtracting whole numbers and decimals, estimating by rounding and using compatible numbers, and several of the Financial Literacy TEKS
Included is a 10 day plan for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also does a deep dive into the 4th grade math TEKS readiness standards. This addition and subtraction unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas TEKS teachers.
- 10 Detailed Lesson Plans- including special lesson materials only available in this bundle!
- 11 page Student Notebook - all write-in, no cutting or gluing!!!
- 12 Printables
- 12 Journal Prompts- perfect for Exit Slips
- 25 Exit Tlips
- 2 Unit Assessments
- 3 No-Prep Games
- Rounding with Meaning Set of Printables -32 student pages
- Life Happens Activity - Real World Addition & Subtraction
- 24 Calculating Profit Task Cards
- 24 Review Task Cards - 2 versions: Print and a Self-grading Google Form
- Vocabulary Bunting- with essential vocabulary from the unit
- Google Slides Activity: Analyzing Estimation with up to 3-digit Numbers
- Google Slides Activity: Making Matches - Finding the Closest Estimate
- Google Slides Activity: Estimating Sums and Differences with up to 6-digit Numbers
This is a TEKS centered resource. This Texas-specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know about addition and subtraction to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- TEKS covered: 4.4A, 4.2D, 4.4G, 4.10A, 4.10B, 4.10E
- Process standards covered: 4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kara C. said, “This resource is so thorough and helpful to use for teaching these TEKS. My students are consistently engaged in the lessons and love the worksheets/activities that are built in to the curriculum. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erika M. said, “Perfectly aligned to grade level standards. I love all things Marvel Math! ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ashely C. said, “This is EVERYTHING you need to teach addition and subtraction to 4th grade students. AMAZING resource!”
Check Out These Other Units and Bundles
→ 4th Grade TEKS Fractions Unit & Bundle
→ 4th Grade TEKS Place Value Unit
→ 4th Grade TEKS Measurement Unit & Bundle
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.