This 10-Page welcome booklet is a SUPER way to engage your students during the first 30-45 minutes of the school day. It contains fun, meaningful Superhero- Themed activities that will get your students excited about the new school year as they get creative, write, and reflect.
Every teacher needs that “Welcome! Let’s get to work!” activity for students when they arrive on the first day of school. Well, this is it! The activities in the booklet are great for sharing afterwards as you and your students get to know each other! Simply print, staple and go!
1. Cover Page
2. Create a SUPER STUDENT!
3. Design your own Shield
4. What’s your SUPER POWER?
5. My Summer Adventure
6. Compare/Contrast Activity
7. Great Power/Great Responsibility Activity
8. ZAP Negative Thoughts, POP in Positive Thoughts Activity
9. SUPERHEROES ASSEMBLE Activity
10. Your LEARNING Senses will be tingling!
11. YOUR FEARLESS LEADER Activity
Check out the SUPER YEAR Booklets for 3rd and 5th Grade:
SUPER YEAR Booklet for 3rd Grade
SUPER YEAR Booklet for 5th Grade
~For personal and single classroom use only.~