This Fourth Grade Lapbook will make a great interactive project for your students as they share their first experiences in 4th Grade! The lapbook makes a fun activity during the first few weeks of school and a colorful, informative display for Open House!
The number 4 is the focus of all of the activities and is used to help fourth graders share fun facts about themselves, create goals, write class expectations, and more!
The following is included with this resource:
1. A lapbook title page (4 boy and girl selections and a title page with a blank space for students to illustrate themselves)
2. “Fun Facts About Me” Pocket, which includes four cards for students to write 4 interesting facts about themselves
3. Things I Love About 4th Grade Pocket (4 heart shaped cards for students to write what they love about 4th Grade)
4. Four Goals for 4th Grade Mini-Book (girl and boy versions)
5. Four 4th Grade Activities foldable
6. 4th Grade Expectations mini-booklet
7. Four things I learned about my teacher page
8. Four Classmates I Know flip flap book
Check out more Back to School Lapbooks here!
3rd Grade Back to School Lapbook
5th Grade Back to School Lapbook
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, I hope you decide to leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~