4th Grade Math Scavenger Hunt
Great way to evaluate student knowledge of 3rd grade math skills.
This activity pack includes:
- Materials in color and black and white
- Instructions and suggestions for use
- 30 IPAD Beginning of the School Year Math Scavenger Hunt Cards
- 2 blank cards
- Student Answer/Score Sheet
- Answer Key
Math Skills Included:
- Addition and subtraction of whole numbers
- Telling time
- Word problems with multiplication
- Comparing money
- Completing a table
- Multiplication and division of whole numbers
- Fact families (multiplication and division)
- Naming polygons
- Perimeter and area
- Naming and comparing fractions
Additional Materials Needed:
* pencil, loose-leaf paper, and something hard for the students to write on.
Hope your students enjoy this activity.
Please provide feedback within the TpT system. Providing feedback is a win-win for both of us. First constructive feedback helps me to create quality products, and second it earns you points to purchase more TpT resources. Thanks!