**** Great Math Centers Game ****
This game will truly engage your students and allow them to practice comparing and ordering large numbers.
-How to Play-
* 2 - 4 players
* Distribute all of the cards evenly to each player face down.
* Each player turns a card around to display a number.
* The players will compare and order the numbers from greatest to least. The player with the greatest number on their card will receive 4 points and gets to keep all cards played during that turn. All other players will receive ONE less point for each smaller number.
For example: smallest number gets one point; next greater number gets two points; next greater number gets three points; greatest number gets four points.
* Players must keep up with their total scores on their Score Board. Using Tally marks works best.
* Players keep playing for the amount of time set by teacher.
* Player with most points at the end wins!
This game will allow all students to participate because they will want to help decide which number is greatest and will want to ensure that they are keeping track of their placement each turn and what points they receive each turn as well.
For other Place Value Math Centers Games, Head over to my store!