Also included in
- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers and activities for the ENTIRE year!Note: The math activities and centers included in this resource are available in printable, color versions AND digital versions.About the Math Activities and CentersThis HUGE holiday math center bundle includes 18$54.00$99.50Save $45.50
Embrace your students’ excitement and eagerness for the holiday season with engaging (and rigorous) Christmas math activities. This set of 23 4th grade math activities/math centers with Christmas themes and graphics is sure to put your students in the holiday spirit AND sharpen their math skills.
This resource contains 23 Christmas math activities to review and practice various 4th grade math skills.
The Christmas math activities are also available in digital versions as well! See pages 4-13 of the PDF for the details and links.
Each Christmas math activity comes with a teacher notes page, student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys (if applicable).
Download the preview to see all of the printable Christmas math activities that are included in this resource.
Here are the specific Christmas math activities included:
- Toy Shopping Place Value
- Number Cookies
- Holiday Dinner Comparisons
- Gift Tag Rounding
- Holiday Cupcake Review
- Ugly Sweater Operations
- Word Problems: At the North Pole
- Word Problems: Multi-Step
- Word Problems: Holiday Party
- Cupcake Computation
- Shopping with Santa
- Christmas Doodle Multiplication
- Division Ornaments
- Dividing by 1-Digit Divisors Ornament Printable
- Candy Cane Division Printable
- Prime and Composite Sort
- Christmas Tree Factors
- Stockings by the Fire: Multiples
- Holiday Treat Shop
- Holiday Bow Fraction Review
- Holiday Lights Printable
- Fraction Ornament Sort
- Christmas Fraction Problems
4th Grade Math Skills:
- Place value
- Representing numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Rounding numbers
- Adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers: computation
- Adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers: word problems
- Multi-step word problems with basic facts
- Word problems: multiplying and dividing with multi-digit numbers
- Multi-digit multiplication
- Multi-digit division word problems
- Prime and composite numbers
- Word problems with money
- Equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, decomposing fractions, and representing fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Comparing fractions to ½
- Word problems: equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, and adding and subtracting fractions
•The digital Christmas math activities are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the center.
•Recording sheets are not included since the students do all of the work on the slides. However, you can use the recording sheets for extra accountability.
*The content for the digital math activities is the SAME as the printable math activities. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable activities.
Hope you and your students have fun with these engaging Christmas math activities!
1. These Christmas math activities can be used for early finishers during the month of December.
2. They can also take the place of your regular math centers during the week before Christmas break.
3. Another option is to have a Christmas math rotation where the students review previously learned skills using these Christmas math centers.
Christmas Reading Comprehension Resource - Print + Digital
Christmas & Winter Writing Prompts - Print + Digital
Winter Reading Comprehension Resource - Print + Digital