This as a set of math assessments for 4.NF.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.4, 4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, and 4.NF.7 which support CCSS for 4th grade.
These have been used in my 4th grade classroom.
It includes the following...
• 7 Assessments for the math standard 4NF.
• 12 or more questions for each assessment.
• Various question types…multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, vocabulary, short answer, and short response.
• Questions increase in difficulty and skill so you can figure out what students know, don't know, and where to begin teaching a standard.
• Answer key provided.
• Use as your pre- and post-test for each standard. This is a great tool for differentiation.
• Use as extra practice for the standard.
• Use as task cards for spiral review at a station.
4NF1…12 questions on equivalent fractions
4NF2…12 questions on comparing fractions
4NF3…12 questions on decomposing fractions and adding/subtracting fractions
4NF4…12 questions on multiplication of fractions
4NF5…12 questions equivalent fractions with a denominator of 10 and 100.
4NF6…12 questions on decimal notation
4NF7…12 questions on comparing decimals
12 pages of answer keys
I have other products at my story just click on the link CC's Cool School above and explore. I hope you find what you need.
This is for single classroom use only. (©NLarocca2017)