This as a set of math assessments for 4.OA.1, 4.OA.2, 4.OA.3, 4.OA.4, and 4.OA.5 which support CCSS for 4th grade.
This is my second in a series of 4th grade math assessments. I made these for 5th grade last year, and my students were very successful. These will be used in my 4th grade classroom this year. (2014-2015)
It includes the following...
• 5 Assessments for the math standard 4OA.
• 12 or more questions for each assessment.
• Various question types…multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, vocabulary, short answer, and short response.
• Questions increase in difficulty
• Answer key provided.
• Use as your pre- and post-test for each standard.
• Use as extra practice for the standard.
• Use as task cards for spiral review at a station.
4OA1…12 questions on multiplication equations as a comparison.
4OA2…12 questions on word problems involving equations with an unknown.
4OA3…12 questions on multi-step word problems. (Estimation included)
4OA4…12 questions on factors and multiples.
4OA5…12 questions on patterns and rules.
10 pages of answer keys
I have other products at my store... just click on the link CC's Cool School above and explore. I hope you find what you need.
This is for single classroom use only. (©NLarocca2014)