This is an assessment of six of the Common Core State Standard Domains for 4th grade:
1) Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
2) Gain familiarity with factors and multiples.
3) Generate and analyze patterns.
4) Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers.
5) Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
6) Represent and interpret data.
It includes basic questions, but also deeper thinking questions that address the depths of knowledge.