PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
54.7 MB | 28 pages
Help your students prepare for testing with this test prep game show style review. This game reviews all the standards for Number and Operations - Fractions in the 4th Grade Common Core Standards. This is the perfect way to keep your students engaged and motivated as you prepare for testing.
The game includes -
* 7 categories that are as follows
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Fractions WIth Denominators of 10 and 100
- Fractions and Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
* 5 questions per category (4 multiple choice and 1 extended response)
* A student game show recording sheet
* An answer key
The game is simple to put together and no special materials are required! All you have to do is fold it, glue it, and cut it and it is ready to go. This will save will save your hours of work and it can be used throughout the year or as a focused review right before testing. It can be played with the whole class, in a small group, or you can use it as a center.