4th Grade Comparing & Ordering Decimals
Students practice comparing and ordering decimals in a football themed game.
1) using <,>, =
2) deciding whether numbers are in the correct order
3) ordering least to greatest and greatest to least
4) identifying the lowest number in the group
5) identifying the largest number in the group
6) identifying decimals greater than and less than one-half
7) word problems
Can be done independently as task cards, played with a partner or in groups of 2 or more.
Great for remediation, re-teaching, review, test-prep!
1) Game Board & Directions
2) 48 Question Cards (including a blank set of cards to add your own problems)
3) Student Recording Sheet (optional use)
4) Answer Key