Also included in
- Daily Math and Language Reviews for the Entire School Year!This spiral review is one of the easiest ways to make sure you are covering all of the important concepts that your students need to know. Perfect for morning work, “bell-ringers,” homework, center work, or test prep. This resource is desi$36.00$40.00Save $4.00
- This bundle includes my most popular fourth grade resources: math spiral review, math assessments, language and grammar spiral review, language and grammar assessments, reading comprehension passages for the entire year, and 3rd-grade work analogies. For a detailed overview of what's included, ple$72.79$90.99Save $18.20
This 4th-grade daily spiral review is one of the easiest ways to make sure you are covering all the important grammar and vocabulary standards that your students need to know. This resource can be used as MORNING WORK, HOMEWORK, or as a CENTER ACTIVITY. With this spiral review, you will easily be able to PREVIEW and REVIEW all year long!
This resource is now EDITABLE!!! Easily edit the student pages using PowerPoint
CLICK HERE for the DIGITAL version.
This resource is designed to be used on a daily basis (Monday-Thursday) for up to 36 weeks. Each week has 20 (“5 a Day”) language skill items that can be done in class or assigned for homework and then discussed/corrected in class the following day. On Fridays, you can assess student learning with these 4th Grade Language Weekly Assessments, which align perfectly with each week's content.
- Relative Pronouns & Relative Adverbs (L.4.1a)
- Progressive Verb Tenses (L.4.1b)
- Use Context Clues (L.4.4a)
- Frequently Confused Words (L.4.1g)
- Synonyms & Antonyms (L.4.5c)
- Correct Fragments & Run-Ons (L.4.1f)
- Analogies (L.4.5)
- Commas & Quotation Marks In Direct Speech (L.4.2b)
- Spelling (L.4.2d)
- Multiple Meaning Words (L.4.4c)
- Prepositions & Prepositional Phrases (L.4.1e)
- Similes & Metaphors (L.4.5a)
- Correctly Order Adjectives (L.4.1d)
- Applying Vocabulary (L.4.4a)
- Coordinating Conjunctions & Compound Sentences (L.4.2c)
- Correct Capitalization (L.4.2a)
- Possessive Nouns (L.4.3)
- Greek & Latin Roots & Affixes (L.4.4b)
➔ 36 weeks of language review sheets
➔Detailed TEACHING NOTES that go over each task of the review.
➔ A STUDENT HANDBOOK that details each standard covered in the review
➔ Covers all GRAMMAR and VOCABULARY standards
➔ Each week is printed on just one sheet of paper, with plenty of room for students to annotate and show their work!
➔ ANSWER KEYS included
➔ Comes in two formats: PDF and Microsoft PowerPoint
Why You Will Love This Spiral Review:
♥ All student pages are 100% EDITABLE.
♥ Teachers get instant and constant feedback, which makes this the perfect PROGRESS MONITORING tool.
♥ It allows you to constantly assess student learning and thus guide formal instruction.
♥ With only 5 tasks a day, it won't overwhelm your students and will save you time!
♥ It provides students with MEANINGFUL and CONSISTENT practice of important standards.
♥ Say goodbye to test prep! Since you are reviewing all year long, you won't need to spend any time on dreaded content-related test-prep.
♥You can use these resources with other grade levels to allow for differentiating.
How Does This Differ From Other Spiral Reviews?
✔ You can easily EDIT in POWERPOINT, which is far more user-friendly than Word or Adobe. Cut, paste, or delete your way to the perfectly differentiated resource for your students.
✔ It does not selectively present topics or follow a predetermined scope and sequence, which gives it the flexibility to be used with any program or instructional schedule you are already implementing.
✔ No standards are pushed aside to introduce new content. You can have confidence that all topics will be covered every week, all year long!
✔ It includes a Student Handbook, which is a valuable reference resource that your students will use all year long!
✔No extra "Show Your Work" pages are needed. This review is formatted with work space built-in, leaving plenty of room for students to annotate.
Want To Review Language AND Math All Year Long?
You Might Also Like:
Need Another Grade Level?
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).