Use these Monthly Seasonal-Themed Math Worksheets as Morning Work, Math Centers, or Early Finisher Activities
Every month, a new set of math activities will become available!
You’ll see puzzles, games, riddles, and more with fun and engaging monthly themes.
Each activity will have 2 levels to help you differentiate for your students, color graphics for reusable centers or BW for easy copying, as well as answer keys.
This is a GROWING BUNDLE, so each month (August-May) you’ll get at least 8 new math resources (value of $6) to use with your students and add to your collection throughout the year. That’s 80 DIFFERENTIATED seasonal math activities for the year - a value of $60!
- Addition Riddle
- Subtraction Missing Digits
- Division Two Truths & a Lie
- Multiplication Game
- Multiples Banners
- Rounding to the Nearest 10 & 100
- Multiplying Multiples of 10
- Division Game
- Converting Measurements Puzzles
- Multiples and Factors Mini-books
- Two Truths & a Lie: Comparing Numbers
- Guess my Polygon Game
- Squirrels & Foxes Addition Game
- Rounding Pie Game
- Labor Day Facts: Area Unknowns
- Number Forms Word Search
- Fall Math Facts
- Hidden Pumpkin Problems
- Corn Maze Multiplication & Division
- Trick or Treat Rounding
- Spooky Shape Sorting
- Candy Craze Comparisons Game
- Dia de los Muertos Color by Number
- Halloween Logic Puzzle
- Subtraction Calendar
- Scrambled Digits
- Thanksgiving Squares
- Fraction Riddle
- Fraction Feast Game
- What's for Dinner?
- Line Plot Thanksgiving Quilt Dodecahedron
- Coded Shapes
- Multiplication Ornaments
- Division Books
- Gingerbread Mazes
- Logic Puzzles
- Fraction Squares
- Area Squares
- Vocabulary Crosswords
- Angle Matching
- Penguin Pattern Mini-Books
- Marshmallow Madness Addition Game
- Geometry Jumble Crossword
- Snow Globe Measuring
- Snowball Multiplication Facts
- New Year's Fraction Countdown Pennant
- Snow Day Sorting
- Guess My Rectangle: Area & Perimeter
- Groundhog Pattern Maze
- Matching Angle Measures
- Division Bump Game
- Rounding Heart & Cupcake Glyphs
- National Pizza Day Fractions
- Sorting - Decimals on a Number Line
- 100th Day Race (Add & Subtract using coins)
- Add & Subtract Fractions Word Problems
* Bonus Items:
- CCSS Standards Checklist
- TEKs Standards Checklist
- Labels for organization
**Click on the Preview button to view pictures of the activities.
Each set will feature differentiated activities aligned to 4th grade CCSS and TEKS.
WHAT'S A GROWING BUNDLE?
A growing bundle means that you pay once for an incomplete product. Then, you come back each month and download a new bundle of activities - at no additional cost!
View the Growing Bundles