Also included in
- Do you need a way to easily differentiate your math practice or homework to your students? Need a way to provide differentiated math support for your students at home? This set of differentiated math printables for 4th grade is just what you need!Note: This resource now contains a Google Classroom a$9.00$18.00Save $9.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 4th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need 3rd or 5th Grade Math Centers?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the$95.00$168.50Save $73.50
This resource contains three printables (or more depending on the substandards) for each standard in the Measurement and Data domain of the 4th grade Common Core Standards.
This resource now contains a Google Classroom Slides version. Please see page 3 for the details and link to gain access to this version.
There are 14 skills covered in this resource, differentiated at three levels, for a total of 42 printables.
Want more 4th Grade Differentiated Math Skill Sheets?
Here are the skills represented in this resource (remember there are three levels per skill):
1. Time Conversions (4.MD.1)
2. Customary Conversions: Weight (4.MD.1)
3. Customary Conversions: Length (4.MD.1)
4. Customary Conversions: Capacity (4.MD.1)
5. Metric Conversions (4.MD.1)
6. Time Word Problems (4.MD.2)
7. Measurement Word Problems (4.MD.2)
8. Money Word Problems (4.MD.2)
9. Perimeter (4.MD.3)
10. Area (4.MD.3)
11. Line Plots (4.MD.4)
12. Concepts of Angles (4.MD.5)
13. Angle Measurement (4.MD.6)
14. Additive Angles (4.MD.7)
The printables are differentiated by the following levels:
Level 1 (Below Grade Level): These printables provide support for the student to complete a grade-level problem.
Level 2 (On Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support.
Level 3 (Above Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support and also include problems that are more challenging.
The printables contain 100% different problems among the levels. This means that the teacher can use all three levels with the students, upping the levels as the students proceed through mastery of the standards.
These differentiated skill sheets could be used for class work, homework, or even assessments. These are ideal for differentiating for special education students, English Language Learners, and/or gifted students.
More 4th Grade Math Activities and Resources