This resource contains three printables for each standard in the Number and Operations: Fractions domain of the 4th Grade Common Core standards.
There are 9 skills covered in this resource, differentiated at three levels, for a total of 27 printables.
Click here to see the 5th grade version.
Click here to see the BUNDLE of 4th Grade Math Differentiated Skill Sheets
Here are the skills represented in this resource (remember there are three levels per skill):
1. Equivalent Fractions (4.NF.1)
2. Comparing Fractions (4.NF.2)
3. Adding and Subtracting Fractions (4.NF.3)
4. Decomposing Fractions (4.NF.3)
5. Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers (4.NF.3)
6. Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers (4.NF.4)
7. Adding Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100 (4.NF.5)
8. Converting Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100 to Decimals and Vice Versa (4.NF.6)
9. Comparing Decimals (4.NF.7)
The printables are differentiated by the following levels:
LLevel 1 (Below Grade Level): These printables provide support for the student to complete a grade-level problem.
Level 2 (On Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support.
Level 3 (Above Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support and also include problems that are more challenging.
The printables contain 100% different problems among the levels. This means that the teacher can use all three levels with the students, upping the levels as the students proceed through mastery of the standards.
These differentiated skill sheets could be used for class work, homework, or even assessments. These are ideal for differentiating for special education students, English Language Learners, and/or gifted students.
You may also like:
4th Grade Math Task Cards: Complete Collection
4th Grade Error Analysis Math Tasks
4th Grade Math Centers
4th Grade Math Sorts
Holiday and Seasonal Math Centers and Printables