Also included in
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 4th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need 3rd or 5th Grade Math Centers?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the$95.00$168.50Save $73.50
- Do you need a way to easily differentiate your math practice or homework to your students? Need a way to provide differentiated math support for your students at home? This set of differentiated math printables for 4th grade is just what you need!Note: This resource now contains a Google Classroom a$9.00$18.00Save $9.00
This resource contains three printables (or more depending on the standard) for each standard in the Geometry domain of the 4th grade Common Core Standards.
This resource now contains a Google Classroom Slides version. Please see page 3 for the details and link to gain access to this version.
Want more 4th Grade Differentiated Math Skill Sheets?
About the 4th Grade Differentiated Math Sheets
There are 5 skills covered in this resource, differentiated at three levels, for a total of 15 printables.
Here are the skills represented in this resource (remember there are three levels per skill):
1. Drawing Geometric Elements (4.G.1)
2. Identifying Geometric Elements (4.G.1)
3. 2-D Shapes (4.G.2)
4. Types of Triangles (4.G.2)
5. Symmetry (4.G.3)
About the Differentiation
The printables are differentiated by the following levels:
Level 1 (Below Grade Level): These printables provide support for the student to complete a grade-level problem.
Level 2 (On Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support.
Level 3 (Above Grade Level): These printables provide no additional support and also include problems that are more challenging.
The printables contain 100% different problems among the levels. This means that the teacher can use all three levels with the students, upping the levels as the students proceed through mastery of the standards.
These differentiated skill sheets could be used for class work, homework, or even assessments. These are ideal for differentiating for special education students, English Language Learners, and/or gifted students.
Want 5th Grade Differentiated Math Sheets? Click here to see the 5th grade version.
More 4th Grade Math Activities