Also included in
- These interactive, digital math slides are review ALL fourth grade math standards. Prepare students for end of year testing without the ink and wasted paper! Students love the interactive moveable pieces and become comfortable with online testing.★ SAVE $47 when you purchase this Complete Bundle★Ass$50.00$97.00Save $47.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fourth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fou$85.50$171.00Save $85.50
This paperless resource if specifically made for fourth grade students to review common core standard 4.MD.6 - I can measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor. I can sketch angles of specified measures.
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 12 slides
- Practice 2 - 12 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Click on PREVIEW for more details
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 4.MD.6
Learning Goal: I can measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor. I can sketch angles of specified measures. The only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review