Also included in
- Need a FUN way for your kids to review math skills? This math game review bundle covers ALL Common Core standards for the year. It comes in two formats: Google Slides™ and Powerpoint, PLUS students can instantly check their answers.This bundle contains 14 game packs. Each pack includes a digital ga$23.00$45.50Save $22.50
Need a FUN way for your 4th-grade students to review rounding numbers to any place? This digital math game provides an engaging way for students to practice and review. It comes in two formats, Google Slides™ and Powerpoint. PLUS, your students can instantly check their answers.
In each pack, students answer questions from 4 fun categories:
- True or False? - Determine if the answer is true or false
- Pick Two! - Pick the two best answers
- Choose It! - Select the best choice
- Solve It! - Solve a challenging problem
Save money with the BUNDLE. ➡️ CLICK HERE TO BUY IT NOW!
This game can be played with a partner, independently, or in a whole group setting.
Small-Group/Partner Game: Students answer questions and earn points. The player with the most points wins.
Independent Game: One student works through questions and keeps track of their own score at their own pace.
Whole Group Game: Divide your class into teams and facilitate an engaging game with your entire class. Keep track of team points.
- 2 Digital Formats: PowerPoint and Google Slides™
- 16 Rigorous, standards-aligned questions
- Answer slides embedded for self-checking
- Video and printable directions on how to play
- Step-by-step photo directions on how to assign work in Google Classroom™
- Recording and Scoring Sheets for independent practice and partner work
- saves you precious planning time because it’s done for you
- provides an easy AND fun way to review important skills in an engaging game format
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- gives students the ability to instantly self-check their answers
- is the perfect solution during centers or independent practice due to the simple setup
- Independent Practice
- Partner Practice
- Math Review
- Distance Learning
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work
You may also like: