4th Grade Division Centers - 4th Grade Math Task Cards | Math Games
Also included in
- These Fourth Grade math games will save you time and help students stay focused and organized during math centers. This resource includes 24 game sets. This bundle includes a total of 72 math games, so you will have math centers for the entire year!Save 40% when you purchase this bundle. ***If purchPrice $34.50Original Price $69.00Save $34.50
- This 4th grade math bundle includes three activities per math topic that can be used during centers, math warm ups, math exit tickets, or math homework. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 72 activities - The paperless format inPrice $49.50Original Price $99.00Save $49.50
These Division math games will save you time and help students stay focused and organized during math centers.
: I can find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors.
★ What's Included? ★
- 3 Math Activities: Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards
- 1 Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Label Cards for Organization
★ The Problem with Guided Math ★
- One big problem with guided math is not knowing what to assign for math centers.
- It can get especially overwhelming when pulling math games from various places. Teachers end up wasting lots of time explaining directions and students get off task because they are confused.
- Holding students accountable for their work during math centers is important. You want students to record their work, but then you don’t have extra time to check or organize all the recording sheets.
★ The Solution ★
✓ Our math games are standards-aligned. This means you know students are practicing the skills you are required to teach. The learning goal is listed.
✓ There is a predictable routine. There are THREE activities per math topic. (Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards) The game structure is the same, so you won’t waste time teaching new games each week.
✓ Students stay organized by using one recording sheet per topic. An answer key is provided, so you or students can quickly check their answers.
✓ Our math games come with label cards that will help you organize the math centers. These label cards include pictures and directions for each game.
TEKS: 4.4E, 4.4F
Florida BEST: 4.NSO.2.4
YEAR-LONG 4th GRADE MATH BUNDLES:
- Math Task Cards (all standards)
- Cut & Paste Math Sorts (all standards)
- Digital Interactive Math Slides - Google Drive Ready (all standards)
ENGAGING 4th GRADE SPIRAL REVIEW:
MORE MATH GAME BUNDLES
- 2nd Grade Math Centers Bundle
- 3rd Grade Math Centers Bundle
- 4th Grade Math Centers Bundle
- 5th Grade Math Centers Bundle
- 6th Grade Math Centers Bundle
⭐Join the MTC email list for exclusive freebies: https://mathtechconnections.com/free-resources/
⭐Click HERE to follow my store and never miss a sale!