PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Go paperless with these 4th grade READING AND LANGUAGE digital activities for all of the 4th grade ELA topics. The files are all organized in a resource library for you to access at your convenience. These are ideal for a paperless (or almost) classroom using Google or Microsoft. This is a BUNDLE of my 4th grade Language and Reading digital resource libraries.
What is included?
• 39 Google Slides files in a Google Drive Folder
• READING Standards: Each file has an example or digital anchor chart, the I Can statement, and 2-3 graphic organizers that can be used with ANY text. If you want to purchase ONLY 4th grade reading, click here.
• LANGUAGE Standards: Each file has an example or digital anchor chart, the I Can statement, 1-2 practice slides (usually a slide of click and drag and a slide of type the answer activities), and 2 links to learning games to continue practicing the skill. If you want to purchase ONLY 4th grade language, click here.
• A spreadsheet with the common core alignment for 4th grade (note that the CCSS are not on the actual activities so if you're not using the CCSS then you can still use these activities)
• Instructions for how to share the files with your students.
How does it work?
With this resource you will receive a link to a Google Slides files to be shared with your students in Google Classroom or downloaded and shared as an interactive PowerPoint.
**BENEFITS OF GOOGLE CLASSROOM** ♥ PAPERLESS! ♥ INTEGRATE TECHNOLOGY INTO THE CLASSROOM! ♥ IMPROVE STUDENT COMPUTER SKILLS! ♥ INCREASE STUDENT ENGAGEMENT! ♥ ACCESS MATERIALS ANYWHERE!
Do you have a Google Classroom? Are you looking for digital ways to incorporate common core skills and make your students more adept at utilizing technology in their daily learning? If so, then this is the product for you! #tptdigital
Don't have Google accounts yet? No problem! Students can still access this presentation if you set it to be "Anyone with the link can edit". They can add text, just not images. You would have to create a separate presentation for each student and supply them with the url.
This product comes as a link First, make sure you are signed into your Google account. Double click the link and you will be prompted to "Make a Copy". Rename the Writing Journal whatever you would like. It will be sent directly to your drive! Disperse to your students via Google Classroom, Google Drive Shared folder, your Learning Platform, etc..
Copyright Brittany Washburn. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Teachers, use a Purchase Order to buy these lessons.
If you're interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!